According to the search, the liposomal vitamins have been hailed as the best supplements to deliver vitamins to the body. It is very important to understand what liposomal encapsulation technology (LET) entails in order to understand why these supplements may be very effective within the body. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology consists of microscopic healthy fat particles called phospholipids along with vitamins. This technology has been used for numerous years to deliver certain drugs to specific tissues within the body without affecting the other parts of the body. There are lots of livon liposomal vitamins and supplements are available, you can also take them according to your requirements or also according to recommended dietary allowance.
Liposomes are microscopic bubble-type particles that form a membrane made up of special molecules called phospholipids. Phospholipids are very similar to the membrane that surrounds each and every cell within our body and either allows or hinders the absorption of a nutrient or a compound. Liposome technology protects these vitamins from degradation, for example as these pass through the harsh environment of the stomach acids. Once they pass the intestines into the blood, the nutrients are delivered to the cells because the cell membrane is similar in chemical structure to the liposomes allowing the nutrients to enter the cells and replenish the body.
The numerous benefits of liposomal vitamin C that are explained below:
- Vitamin C is required for all the main enzyme systems within the body. Without these enzymes, we would simply not survive and certainly, a deficiency of these enzymes results in less than the optimal working of every single process.
- Studies indicate that if low vitamin C levels in the body are linked to cardiovascular disease.
- As a biological antioxidant, vitamin C fights cell mutation.
- Vitamin C is widely used to protect the body against colds and flu.
- Vitamin C contributes to the production of collagen. Without sufficient Vitamin C and hence collagen, our skin would show the signs of premature aging and our arteries and veins would start to leak.
- Vitamin C deficiency is linked to gum disease, skin hemorrhages, iron deficiency, and low mood.