It is a universal antioxidant and provides metabolic support.
- ALA is found in two forms, R-ALA and S-ALA. Liposomal encapsulation is done of the most bioavailable R form of ALA that enables better absorption of this critical nutrient.
- It is derived from non-GMO soy lecithin.
- Is vital for the cardiovascular, immune, reproductive, and nervous systems to be healthy.
- Fortifies the cell membrane to keep intact all the cell contents.
- It assimilates into the cell with the nutrient intact.
Out of stock
What are the benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Glucose and insulin levels in control
Multiple placebo-controlled studies have shown that daily doses of 600 mg to 1,800 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) can maintain healthy insulin sensitivity and regulates glucose level, allowing you to keep healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.
Essential for the production of energy
Kreb’s cycle is the energy production process in the cell mitochondria. ALA is an important cofactor in Kreb’s cycle’s enzymatic reaction. For the optimal functioning of this cycle, your body requires adequate stores of ALA.
It is a universal antioxidant
Being a universal antioxidant, it also recharges other antioxidants like Vitamin C and Glutathione so you get more out of those nutrients. As ALA is soluble both in fats and water-based bodily fluids, it can protect every organ in the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
The amount of ALA consumed in food and produced in your body is miniscule, and only a small quantity can be absorbed. However, the R-ALA found in nature is more bioavailable and biologically active than the S-ALA. Therefore, to maximize absorption we use 100% R-ALA in our Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. ALA is both attracted to and repelled by water which makes its absorption in the gastrointestinal tract unreliable. The liposomal technology, used to wrap the nutrient in liposomes, comes to aid here. It protects the ALA from the digestive juices in the digestive tract and helps release the nutrient into the bloodstream.
HOW TO TAKE LYPO-SPHERIC™ VITAMIN C
As a dietary supplement, you ought to take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your practitioner.
- Should be taken on an empty stomach
- The packet should be torn at the notches.
- Squeeze the entire contents of the supplement packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- Swallow the mixture in one huge gulp
- Wait for 15 minutes at least before you eat something
- Contents of the packet are not dissolvable
It is not advisable to mix the Lypo-Spheric™ Vitamin C with any hot beverage or in a blender as it might damage the liposomes.
It should be stored at room temperature by all times. You must not put in the freezer or in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Do not consume all the contents at once, place the packet in an airtight bag and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Livon-Lypo-Spheric-ACETYL L-CARNITINERated 5.00 out of 5₹6,000.00 Read more
Livon Lypo Spheric B Complex PlusRated 4.75 out of 5
₹6,699.00Add to cart
Livon Lypo- Spheric VITAMIN C 30 PacketsRated 5.00 out of 5
₹5,999.00Add to cart
LIPOSOMAL MAGNESIUM L-THREONATERated 5.00 out of 5
₹6,499.00Add to cart